Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Waiting...I don't do it well...

The folks at Ruff's called this morning, and indicated that they had moved the RV to the shop, and they wanted to make sure that their list was the WHOLE list, and that I understood about the costs to fix some of the items.
After we extended THEIR copy of the list to include everything we had an issue about, they quoted the costs of a tire ($170.00 cringe, gasp....), and the belts at $30 each and around 3 hours to get them all in I said "OK. Let me know when it's done." and we parted phone company....

NOW we wait.


OH yeah. the ONE thing we have specifically picked up for this thang is an OXO Good Grips flat folding silicone collander. TRES neat, and WAY cool (plus it stores in less room than my tennis raxquette OR a "real" collander.

I expect to have it in the driveway Friday and we can start the task of aclimating ourselves (not a REAL problem, as there is more usable storage and floor space in the RV than in the house right now), as well as trying to force the 3 kittens to get along......(Yeah I'll let y'all know how THAT works out for me....).

And so the time ticks off....

No comments:

Post a Comment